Working as a freelance information professional Angie works on a diverse range of information and community projects.
- Running a monthly sessions at a local memory cafe using apps aimed at those with mild to moderate dementia
- Helping manning and run an information stand at an International Conference in South Africa in 2017
- ICT projects aimed at increasing people’s skills online – both in searching and learning about IT devices
- Social media for events – for example – experience of leading and delivering on two week long carnivals and a walking festival
- Assisting with successful small grant applications for organisations or charities
- Answering enquiries and requests for information on specific topics or for research
- Assisting with the operation of an electronic helpdesk for online resources
- Organising small scale events for community organisations
Angie currently has several on-going contracts but welcomes enquiries about potential new projects!